The Fatal Femmes Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot

5 posters

Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot

Post  Iggy Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Project Name: Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot

Type: Group

Format: Pin-up

Members: Iggy (Senior Project Manager, photographer, wardrobe)

Start Date: 08/15/2011 (date will change upon availability)

Discription: Since this is just starting out I would like to bring together a few photographers, models, make-up artist, hair stylists...to put together a Zombie Pin-up photoshoot, as a preview for what we want the main project to be on a larger scale, as well as to give people an small idea of what this is all about. I am looking for all body types when it comes to the models, tattooed, peirced, curvy, thin, all are welcome! You are more than welcome to take on more than one job title for this. Please post a reply below with your name, what job roles you would like to take on, and your availability.

I would like to schedule a meeting for all of us to get together around the 10th for paperwork, and planning, please specifically let me know a day and time around or on that day you could do this and we will try to work something out.
Iggy
Iggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty Modeling

Post  Anti-Heroine Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 am

Please sign me up as a potential model for the Zombie Pin Up shoot.

Name: Jennalee Evavold
Job role: Model
Availability: Thursdays and Fridays

Anti-Heroine

Back to top Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty Re: Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot

Post  thatgabby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Name: Gabrielle Dindinger
Job Role: Modeling, Hairdresser
Availability: Evenings and weekends.

thatgabby

Back to top Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty Update!

Post  Iggy Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:12 am

Hey guys Sorry this is taking a bit to get everything together but I am still working on getting other friends who had claimed that they would like to take part in the project to actually sign up for the forum and post under this link. Also since you both would like to be models you have the options of going by an Alias as opposed to your real name, so if you could would prefer that please post your alias of choice!

-Iggy
Iggy
Iggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty MY Alias

Post  Hey lady Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Well they there deary. I signed up! I'm so excited! I dunno if I'm going to use my Cheerymuppet alias as my model alias yet. I have a few in mind and would love tips from people who know me and know what would make a great name Wink. So excited this is gonna be great!

Hey lady

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDaddyFatal Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Well, if you look here Nameing you will see a good plave to start, that goes for anyone, and should you want to change your board name send me a PM and I will adjust it for you.

BigDaddyFatal
Admin

https://fatal-femmes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty Cheerymuppet

Post  Iggy Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Well I know Cheerymuppet is your musician Alias, I dunno I think we could figure out a fairly cool name for you.
Iggy
Iggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchy88 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Name: Michelle Erben
Job: Makeup Artist or Photographer
Availability: Any day if you let me know a week ahead of time. I am usually off Wednesdays and Thursdays

mitchy88

Back to top Go down

Mini Zombie Pin-up Photoshoot Empty Okay its a small group but a good group

Post  Iggy Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

As of this point we have 2 photographers, a make-up artist, 2 models, hair stylist, and wardrobe. So I have things that must be done on my end, but I was thinking Thursday August 4th sometime in the evening we all get together over dinner or coffee, and get paperwork filled out and everyones idea's, so here are the things I would like done before then:

Gabby: Since you are doing hair styling I would like you to throw together some idea's for things we could do with hair, and have them ready to explain or show to me by the meeting date.

Michelle: Put together some make-up idea's have examples or good explanations to share at the meeting.

I really stoked for this you guys! Let me know if the 4th works for you throw out some idea's for where we all could meet I was thinking sometime around 6 or 7.

Iggy
Iggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down